如果你在挖掘, 钻井和/或无聊, you are required to obtain a SAWS locate to determine underground infrastructure such as water or sewer mains. 锯将 provide location information about underground infrastructure through maps or with physical markers through our online location service provided below.
对生命的明确而现实的危险, 健康, safety or property or a situation that demands immediate action to prevent or repair a major service outage.
在任何挖掘活动之前, if your request falls within the parameters of a defined emergency, please call 210 - 704锯 (7297) and press option “1” for an emergency locate request.
挖掘机部分规划不当 不 构成紧急. If your request does not fall within the parameters of a defined emergency — you will be required to provide SAWS up to 48 hours to locate infrastructure prior to any excavation activity.
- Excavator’s area of excavation must be white-lined.
- Excavator must adhere to minimum separation distance of 18 inches from SAWS’ infrastructure.
- Potholing or 手工挖掘 must be done at all intersections over critical infrastructure to verify the depth of the main, or when instructed by SAWS to avoid injury and/or damages to persons and/or property, 包括锯的基础设施.
- In the event a SAWS locator cannot identify the location of any SAWS’ infrastructure due to the lack of maps or other existing records maintained by SAWS, the SAWS’ locator will mark the ground with the words “Hand-Dig” or “Pot-Hole.“在这种情况下, and in order to prevent injury and/or damages to persons and property 包括锯的基础设施, the excavator must locate the SAWS’ infrastructure through alternative methods including, 但不限于, 进行洞穴探险, 手工挖掘, 横向相机, or other suitable location technique prior to any excavation activity.
- In the event an excavator needs additional information after receiving notice that a “Hand-Dig” or “Pot-Hole” of the area is required, or the excavator needs additional information on any other matter, the excavator can submit a support/feedback request via SAWS自助服务系统.
- Locate requests must be submitted no earlier than the 14th day before the date excavation is set to begin and no later than the 48th hour before the time the excavation is set to begin, 不包括星期六, 星期日及法定假日. A “legal holiday” means a holiday specified as such by Subchapter B, 德州政府法典第622章.
- 一旦提交请求, a 服务 Request (SR) number will be generated and emailed back within 15 minutes.
- Please allow a minimum of 48 hours (不包括星期六, 星期日及法定假日) from submittal for locate to be complete.
- SAWS locates expire 14 days (不包括星期六, 星期日及法定假日) from the submittal of the locate request.
- If excavating is still intended after 14 days and locate marks are no longer visible, use the “Create New Request” function on the application.
- If excavating is still intended after 14 days and marks 是 清晰可见, use the “Update SR” function on the application and attach digital photographs of the locate marks in the area of excavation.
saw将响应每个定位请求. After SAWS has been notified of the planned excavation, 锯将, 在上述时间范围内, :
- Mark the approximate location of our underground facilities using the American Public Works Association (APWA) color code guidelines for the identification of underground-buried facilities for SAWS.
- Notify the excavator to “Hand-Dig” by marking the ground where the anticipated excavation will occur to indicate that alternative methods must be used to identify the location of such facility before any excavation can begin to prevent injury and/or damages to persons and property including SAWS underground infrastructure. 要求, 锯将 provide all information known to SAWS based on existing records maintained by SAWS within the area of excavation.
- Respond via email to the email address provided in the initial locate request that SAWS does not have any underground infrastructure at the identified excavation site, or 锯将 mark “clear” on the ground where the excavation was identified to occur.
- 锯将 support and track update requests for existing locate requests through the 定位自助服务系统.
CONTRACTORS AND EXCAVATORS WILL BE HELD LIABLE FOR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM NONCOMPLIANCE WITH THE FOREGOING REQUIREMENTS AND/OR ANY OTHER REQUIREMENTS FOUND IN SAWS’ DISTRIBUTION & COLLECTION-UTILITY LOCATE SERVICE REQUESTS (STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES), 其副本可通过联系取得 LOCATES@SAWS.ORG.